We have lots of ideas for fundraising or join some of our donation activities.
Sponsored event ideas:
- Big Autumn Camp Out – spend a night in the garden, under the stars with the kids, and look out for all those nightly critters including hedgehogs, foxes, badgers, whilst raising money.
- What about some hair-raising events – either shave your head, or grow a beard or moustache – send us your pictures.
- Sponsored silence – great one for the kids to take part in.
- Watchathon – binge watch your favourite box sets – can you last all 24 episodes back to back? Let us know what you’re watching.
- Or if you’re sporty, why not run, ramble, dog walk, cycle, trampoline – send us your action shots.
- Give it up – too much time at home spent reaching for the chocolate or alcohol? Give it up for a month, and let us know what you’re giving up.
Host a virtual event
We haven’t been able to attend any of our normal events this year. As well as being a major loss of income for us, we’ve missed meeting our committed supporters and meeting new ones. We’d love you to host a virtual event for us:
- Host a virtual quiz – make the questions as easy or as difficult as you like.
- Host an online game night – let us know what games you’re playing and how competitive everyone gets!
- Bake sale
Missing your nights out?
Donate your …
- Big night in – instead of that expensive meal out, cook a nice meal at home. Tell us what you cooked, send us your photos, and donate what you would have spent on your meal out.
- Big movie night – instead of the family night at the cinema, have your own movie night at home. Let us know what movie you watched, and donate what you would have spent on cinema tickets and snacks.
- Friday pub night in - Stay and home, pour your drink and meet friends and family virtually instead, and donate your Friday night ‘down the pub’ money instead.
Still working from home?
- Donate your coffee – take away coffees and lunches can quickly add up each week when you’re at work. If you’re eating and drinking at home now instead, why not donate the amount you’ve saved on a week’s coffee and lunch.
- Donate your commute – not missing that daily grind on public transport to get to work? Why not donate a week’s commuter costs whilst enjoying that extra hour at home catching up on our social media news!
- Love shopping? Did you know that you can raise money for us every time you shop using Amazon Smile or easyfundraising.org.uk or giveasyoulive.com – simply select RSPCA Middlesex NW and S Herts has your chosen charity. Prefer selling? Donate a percentage of the proceeds of your ebay or Ziffit sales to us.