Adopt a small animal today
Having a pet can be expensive and involves you in making a long term commitment to your adopted pet. Regular expenses you will have include weekly food bills, yearly booster vaccinations, boarding fees during holidays, pet insurance, and any unexpected veterinary treatment charges.
Is a small animal the right pet for you?
- Can you afford £5 a week for food
- Can you give your pet a safe and secure space to live in?
- Can you afford up to £10 a month for pet insurance?
- Can you be at home for part of every day?
- If needed can you afford veterinary treatment throughout your pet’s life?
- Can you afford to board your pet or arrange for family or friends to look after your pet while you are on holiday?
If you can answer YES to these questions then read on to find out about adopting a small animal.
Guinea pigs £20
Rats, Hamsters etc. £10
If you would like to go ahead and adopt a cat or kitten then view those currently available below, make a note of the name and reference number of those you are interested in and then:
Phone: (020) 8966 9688 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org